View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
beerlaodrinker
Thailand Expat

beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
i had booked a bungaloh on agoda on what i thought was the main beach (chaolay) but turned out to be about 10 klicks from here on a really shitty stretch of coastline. that will teach me to do the homework eh.

whers da bloody water ya fookers?

Anyway the bungalow turned out to be pretty comfy and the resort had a decent pool so kids were happy enough and i found the outlet for cold Leo beer. sorted

oh yeah i might add it was full on durian season and if the smell of durian offends you your in the wrong part of Thailand . love the fuckers personally

Anyway it wasnt all doom and gloom . another 20 or so kms down the road found us at a well pleasant spot called Kung Wiman beach. back in a minute gotta nip downstairs to grab a beer

Last edited by beerlaodrinker : 24-06-2017 at 08:26 PM.
beerlaodrinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09052 seconds with 19 queries