View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maanaam
Thailand Expat

Maanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand Expat
Maanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand ExpatMaanaam Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsnub
The big selling point for me is when coupled with a Tesla powerwall it makes comfortable off grid living a reality.
That's an attraction for me too and is recognised in the article. They gave a small tip of the hat to that aspect, and fair enough too as most city slickers wouldn't consider that aspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Dhupp
That said, my own research covering purchasing and that installation suggests a very many multi year pay back.
Much of the research you found may have been out of date. Since the release of the tiles it's been shown that the cost for roofing in Tesla tiles is a lot lower than originally predicted.
It's true that there is a bigger initial cost. What's needed now is governments to get behind it and subsidise the initial cost because otherwise it's only the rich that will invest in this. Same old story: you need money to make money )or save it i this case).
Maanaam is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07928 seconds with 19 queries