View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 02:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thai Dhupp

Thai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
I also considered that on the face of it, this option might me good for me and indeed other builders here. So I sent an enquiry to Tesla to check it out and get the options re area, storage, etc. That was at the start of the year. I am still awaiting the response and answers. Not so good for the so-say leader in revolutionising how we see and tap into solar and renewable energy.

That said, my own research covering purchasing and that installation suggests a very many multi year pay back. Not the quick or even medium term fix I was hoping for, but maybe things have changed? What's the latest anyone found with regards to the total costs of the installation against the savings it can bring"
Thai Dhupp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06231 seconds with 19 queries