Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM

Smile Thick Libtards Triggered

Man in North London holding a sign that literally just says

"the right to openly discuss ideas must be defended."

And the tards attack him !!!

No platform, No diversity of ideas allowed:
    looks like ANFIFA + Black lives matter, types have pooled their cleverest ....

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-01-2024 @ 01:10 AM
    Painting with a rather broad brush for someone who doesn't even supply a link to the story.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    I am all for free speech especially where radicals, terrorists and bigots are concerned. keep them out in the open on full public view.

Stupid and ignorant is a different matter, although often the two sides go together.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui
    Stupid and ignorant is a different matter, although often the two sides go together
    Of course. And is laws are broken prosecute. Intolerance knows no political ideology.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert
    Of course. And is laws are broken prosecute. Intolerance knows no political ideology.
    It's a fine line between tolerance and prosecution. People like Smeg and Earl need professional help.
    People like Cold Pisser are irredeemably stupid and beyond help now.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    14-12-2023 @ 11:54 AM
    ^ You should know....you yourself are skating along the very edge of the razor.

Once a friendly and good poster here, now a curmudgeon.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Painting with a rather broad brush for someone who doesn't even supply a link to the story.
    He started a thread about some of his racist chums recently based on a story that was about four years old.

Presumably that's why he doesn't like links.

And blue calling anyone 'thick'...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:00 PM
    The Germans let a certain political party openly discuss their ideas and look how that ended. Take Britain First, an irredeemably stupid political cult that seeks to spread hate by scaring the ignorant and poorly educated. Free Speech is not a hall pass for bigotry and racism.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandaloopy
    Free Speech is not a hall pass for bigotry and racism.
    Well, actually it is. It is when it leads to or incites criminal behavior that it becomes a legal matter.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Now this always gets folks hot under the collar: Should the ignorant and bigoted be allowed to take an active role in politics such as voting and forming political parties?

I think they should, call it naive but I still think that ignorance can be combated with education. Also the idea of free speech being limited, even if it is completely offensive could well be a slippery slope. Such an environment would only end up being abused by politicians and law makers imo.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer
    You should know....you yourself are skating along the very edge of the razor.

Once a friendly and good poster here, now a curmudgeon.
    I'm a curmudgeon because of feeble minded jellyfish like you, but hey, this is all about free speech right?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Another funny observation: Right wingers tend to come across strongly but underneath all the hate and bravado they are whimpering snowflakes that throw a tantrum if someone has the audacity to have an alternative view- real fans of free speech,eh?

So much for 'Libtards' beeing snowflakes! Milo of alt-right fame is the biggest crybaby in the media

Last Online
    @
    Somehow I have a feeling Milo might not quite be someone blue would consider an ally.

Freedom of expression has clearly defined limits for him.

The assertion that liberals are less tolerant of alternative outlooks and lifestyles than the likes of blue is of course utterly absurd.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui View Post
    I'm a curmudgeon because of feeble minded jellyfish like you, but hey, this is all about free speech right?
    Oh, RIGHT.

Anything specific ? Or just a general ranting observation ?

Humble of you actually admit to being a curmudgeon though.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Never denied it. Unlike you ya wet lettuce.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    23-08-2021 @ 06:47 PM
    Stupid and ignorant is a different matter, although often the two sides go together.
    Well in your case stupid and ignorant are in a full on embrace. With some sloppy wet kissy things, rather revolting really!

Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    Ok the background story,
    But any news article showing 'liberals' bigotry is good,so why bother..

There's no excuse for how they acted.

Fact is these masked groups, here BLM UK and Anfifa, are:
    anti-free speech, violent, won't debate, brainwashed idiots who unfortunately are becoming the norm in many places.
    They often mistake nationalism for Nazism.
    No better than that anti pedo mob that attacked a local man after they heard he was a pediatrician

Only thing surprising in the opening post video is that they haven't got a free Palestine Muslim fundamentalist or two with them.

VIDEO: Protesters gather outside Dalston art gallery over controversial exhibition

Around 250 people gathered outside a Dalston gallery on Saturday to protest against recent exhibitions showcasing works by the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement; white nationalism that is said to be tied in with racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
    This isn’t the first time LD50 and owner Lucia Diego have been a platform for controversial works. Last summer, the gallery hosted a ‘Neoreaction Conference’ which welcomed Brett Stevens, a white supremacist whose writing were said to have inspired Anders Breivik, the man behind the Norwegian terrorist attack in 2011 that left 77 people dead and 319 injured.
    Addressing the protest, Mayor of Hackney Philip Glanville said: “We condemn businesses such as LD50 which promote and give a platform to racism, xenophobia and hate speech. We should not allow hate to become normalised or acceptable.”

One man invoking
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,"
    is attacked by the mob

Just one man attended the protest to present the other side of the argument, a D C Miller, who told Eastlondonlines: “[We need to] be prepared to tolerate listening to ideas that you find repulsive and to challenge those ideas intellectually and morally.”
    In a statement posted on their website, the gallery said: “Our position has always been that the role of art is to provide a vehicle for the free exploration of ideas, especially where these are challenging, controversial or…distasteful for some individuals to contemplate.”
    “What we are experiencing now is how history writes itself, how fears and ignorance come to dominate people’s minds, effacing the possibility of truth.”
    VIDEO: Protesters gather outside Dalston art gallery over controversial exhibition ? Eastlondonlines

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Oh YEAH ??

Step over this line :

.................................................. .......................................

god
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    Oh YEAH ??

Step over this line :

.................................................. .......................................
    Another one of your ineffectual, meaningless, wimpy, wannabe, wet lettuce dares, rabbit.....

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    The voice of non-thick Libtards (ie, most of them)-

No one should demand the closure of galleries – even for far-right artworks

Only yesterday it was conservative taste that found the contemporary art world offensive. Now it is the liberal left that wants to literally “shut down” an east London art space that has shown, among other things, the work of Jake and Dinos Chapman.

LD50 has gone further than the Chapmans into shock tactics. Last year it hosted a conference called Neoreaction at which far-right extremists spoke; concurrently, it put on an exhibition called Amerika which explored the imagery of the fascist right. Now, due the Shut Down LD50 campaign, this comparatively obscure art gallery and its dalliance with extremism have suddenly become news.

Calling for an art gallery to be closed because you do not like its (supposed) views, or the art and speakers it promotes, is intolerant, bigoted and destructive. It is a pathetic attack on free speech.

Only yesterday it was conservative taste that found the contemporary art world offensive. Now it is the liberal left that wants to literally “shut down” an east London art space that has shown, among other things, the work of Jake and Dinos Chapman.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...h-ld50-dalston

Free Speech, Free Expression & Freedom is a two way street.

In Uranus
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille
    The assertion that liberals are less tolerant of alternative outlooks and lifestyles than the likes of blue is of course utterly absurd.
    Its a false narrative the right uses to try to conceal their racism and bigotry. The old "no I am not you are" line. Very childish.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    08-02-2023 @ 01:23 PM
    Jeez Snubby didn't realise Wisdom was in your,le repertoire de la vocabulaire.

Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Its a false narrative the right uses to try to conceal their racism and bigotry. The old "no I am not you are" line. Very childish.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    ^ He's just faking, so no worries about the snubster developing any smarts..

Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    introducing the new modern liberals

Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    The left has definitely become the more violent
    Wearing masks -makes them look like thugs
    Using bats and flags on heavy polls
    Shouting ,screaming and intimidating in big gangs.
    Hating on white folk..

Whilst these days, the right uses gentlemanly debate and the ballot box ...

ANTIFA is the new KKK

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    ^ They are sure to go far...

Kiss the DNC goodbye.

It be about time for some fresh political partying, likemsome Green and Libertarian duelling..yepper!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information