View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 12:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Plasterboards is great in many ways buy i dont like their weakness. Im used to 60mm space, but my team now wanted to use 40 cm, so then i told 40cm was ok. My wood is from 2 old houses, and i see now the team in some places use different thickness on frame, so i told them to fix that so all frame same thickness..who offcouse its a must under the boards.

Pink
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06404 seconds with 19 queries