View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #42 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand Expats
I ended up buying viva boards ( cement/wood boards)for inner walls and plaster boards for ceiling in second floor. Currently insulation and prepare wood wall framing for the wall boards going on.

Some times i thinking why i involved wood in the project... i got wood flooring and a wood wall, and lots of extra building time. Would saved lots of money and work going all blocks and cement on the other side i had not found or built this house if we not had buyed the two woodhouses, and i like it allot.

For me with this team and this house its a must im on the place to fast correct things i not like. Im amazed to see some times they extreme exact, on other things no eye for details. But im always keeping my eyes on things so i can get things corrected right away without to much time and materials wasted.

Pink
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.28571 seconds with 19 queries