View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
VocalNeal
Sukhumvet

VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
The only reason to have the same name everywhere is if she wanted to leave one country on one passport and enter another country on a different passport. As her ticket will be in one name etc.

Then again get a one way ticket to Thailand? Enter Thailand on Thai Passport, then get a one way ticket in British name and do the reverse?

If she enters Thailand on a Brutish passport she maybe subject to same visa regs as expats. For instance if she wishes to come home for long term relative care.

She should take the path of least resistance and work out the other stuff later?
How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
VocalNeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07298 seconds with 19 queries