View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 06:45 PM   #232 (permalink)
justme2017

justme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expats
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
^ Thanks for the advice, Justme...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immigrunt
Are there many expats there? Have you visited Naha before? It's my favourite.
Not sure, grunt mate... I'm a newbie, Justme would know much more, but I am sure there are quite a few, Fukuoka total population is 4.5 million (correct me if I'm wrong) that includes surrounding prefectures...

Never been to Naha bro... We are moving to Fukuoka very soon, my Japanese is coming along, but still at a very basic level.

Where you at Justme? are you still living in Japan bro?

Edit: sorry, I'm a bit sleepy.. you did say you used to live there... hope to catch up with you guys one day in Fukuoka... drink some Asahi super dry, catch a baseball game at the superdome.. TD boys night out! woop woop!
I have a place in Laos and am based out of Bangkok right now. I am a bit tired of SE Asia and will likely return to the USA soon. I left Japan a long time ago. Maybe in 2003 or so. I studied Japanese there and you get a two year visa to do that. When that visa runs out you have to either find something else to study or go to work.

So I left Japan although I really loved it there. Sure I could have found a way to stay on but not being married could see the writing on the wall and came over here. Because visas were dead easy. lol I prefer Kirin ichiban.
justme2017 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09302 seconds with 19 queries