View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 07:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Currently researching if i will use plasterboard or particleboard as inside walls materials. First i was planed to go for particleboard because they are stronger, but then i read its not easy to get particleboard walls looking good. This is regarding bedroom walls in top floor. I guess plasterboard have some thermal benefits when it come to keep rooms cold.

Pink

Last edited by Pink : 15-05-2017 at 08:14 PM.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06512 seconds with 19 queries