View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 09:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand Expats
Both wife and her family/relatives was very hyped on this two wood houses so i told ok.. Later i found out how expensive wood is here, so i understand very good why many build with blocks and cement. I had to buy a buy some extra wood to get it right and enough.. One house had thick good flooring the other much thinner, so i guyed other old thicker flooring to get all flooring same and thick, then the thinner flooring is now wall. (the houses was not complete, but i got 2 trucks with usable wood)

Pink
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.06235 seconds with 19 queries