View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 08:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand ExpatsPink is a name known to all Thailand Expats
Thanks Norton. They are experience team, most of them 40-60 and worked long together so somethimes im quite impressed how easy and smooth its going. I almost named this project "hybrid thai building" its full of compromises between me and wife and the builders, and a mix of new and old. On some parts i think its best to do as they know and used to.. the thai way, then on other parts like cooling, insulation etc its not easy to move me..

When we bought the land i was very shure to not build 2 floor and just a small/medium size house on 100sqm or so, but after wife could not resist buying 2 old woodhouses whed showed up on two trucks, we started over with plans. Ground area on this building is 147sqm so its 2-3 times what i first planed. Top floor have much outside area, its a combined master bedroom and homeoffice, and a kid room.

Pink

Last edited by Pink : 13-05-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06363 seconds with 19 queries