View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 08:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandPink is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Thanks JPPR2. I had to make a building tread after gone over all building treads here on TD for info and knowledge, it helped me allot. I changed planes 3-4 times before going for this house, and im happy for time spent on this project before starting up, and also under the way. I used long time on some parts of the planing and to decide roof, windows etc.

Today i got the blocks for first floor, i ended up with the white B14,5 sold at Global House And Metro Home.

Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPR2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
Coming along quite nicely, Pink...
Trust the updates continue!!

[we could use more of these threads]

Cheers.

Looks good Pink

And I agree Thaimeme, we could use more of these threads.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.08651 seconds with 19 queries