View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:57 PM   #137 (permalink)
slimboyfat
SE Asia somewhere

slimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
slimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forumslimboyfat Thailand Expat on the Thailand travel forum
Blockhead and Klondyke

I expect you are right - but I have no idea about construction techniques - I am just a simple seafarer.
All I know is that I am quite pleased with the results for the amount of money I have spent - It's a nice place to have our holidays when my wife wants to spend time with her family, and for the future there is la fair amount of space left on the property to do other bits and pieces of gardening etc so I have something to keep me occupied (apart from drinking) if and when the time comes to live there permanently.

Photo from our last visit during Songkran

slimboyfat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07440 seconds with 19 queries