View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
buriramboy
Hiso member

buriramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expat
buriramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expatburiramboy Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
Have been posting pictures on here for a few years now. Never a problem. Today I try to upload as normal. I select the picture I want to download and press continue. The page goes into uploading mode and then I get a message.

0 uploads were successful. And in the box underneath it says 'continue'. I press that and it just goes back to the open gallery.

I have bought a new camera recently but the pics download to my computer okay. Is the pictures on my computer too big to download? 5.61MB.
Just open a photobucket account then can post pics direct, don't know why anyone bothers with the pain in the ass totally user unfriendly gallery system they have on here.
buriramboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08062 seconds with 19 queries