Thread: Touring Taiwan
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 07:52 AM   #233 (permalink)
Geezy

Geezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in ThailandGeezy has much to be proud of in Thailand
Nice one Katie. I live in Taiwan a decade ago and saw large parts, but not all of the island.

Did you make it to Kenting, and Kenting National Park? Beautiful down there in the south.

Also, the east coast is awesome, mountains sweeping straight into the ocean.

I'm thinking about a move back there..

(May I ask what line of work you're in that you can get out the office a few times a year?)
Geezy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07025 seconds with 19 queries