View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #114 (permalink)
rickschoppers
Thailand Expat

rickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expat
rickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expatrickschoppers Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Dhupp View Post
I would love to see some of the prices mentioned above! I guess that's the downside of building south of BKK in 2017... Best Princess Joy has secured so far is 800/ 8m3 load, of course including the levelling. That's speaking to three different suppliers. I told her to go back n get a discount based on the overall bulk fill or for if we exceed, say 100 trucks. One of the suppliers is through the OrBorTor and we are trying to keep him 'onside' for the longer term future.

I'm not chucking unnecessary money away though...
Have your wife seek out another source. DO NOT have her mention she has a farang husband. Talk to someone outside the village or else you will pay a premium for the land. If we saw some trucks with loads of dirt, we would follow them to the source and I would have my wife negotiate a price while I stayed well out of site.
rickschoppers is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08373 seconds with 19 queries