View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 08:23 PM   #110 (permalink)
Thai Dhupp

Thai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
I would love to see some of the prices mentioned above! I guess that's the downside of building south of BKK in 2017... Best Princess Joy has secured so far is 800/ 8m3 load, of course including the levelling. That's speaking to three different suppliers. I told her to go back n get a discount based on the overall bulk fill or for if we exceed, say 100 trucks. One of the suppliers is through the OrBorTor and we are trying to keep him 'onside' for the longer term future.

I'm not chucking unnecessary money away though...
Thai Dhupp is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06519 seconds with 19 queries