View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 08:17 PM   #109 (permalink)
Thai Dhupp

Thai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandThai Dhupp is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickschoppers View Post
Yes, I worked the same hours and days off in 1984-86 when the US had most of the hospital contracts in Saudi. With the free room and board, along with the tax free potential, it was still more cash than I could make back home. Plus, it put me closer to some interesting travel destinations.
Yeah... Travelling TO places from the mIddle east is a real bonus. When u include the flights, Meds, car, fuel, accommodation in addition to the salary, and tax free too, the package in simply not comparable to UK.. My only regret is not making the move earlier in my career.
Thai Dhupp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06438 seconds with 19 queries