View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 02:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ratchaburi
Thailand Expat

Ratchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand Expat
Ratchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand ExpatRatchaburi Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettronics View Post
Another question. I am building a home and there is only single phase 50mm wires on the street poles. The biggest meter I am told I can get is 30/100 AMP. My question is The home will be about 80 to 90 meters from the road. Will 25mm wire be enough to get the power to the home. I know the main breaker will only hold 25mm but will I loose much power over that distance with that size wire. I was thinking going bigger and then down sizing at the Panel. I think though I will be fine with 25mm.
I will most likely have a 3 bedroom home with 3 bathrooms, 6 A/C's, Total of 6 big rooms. Modern Kitchen with all the whistles. A detached 2 car parking area with a additional closed in room for my hobbies. That room will also have A/C. Also will have 2 barns for animals and at least another building for supplies. We have 2 ponds and there will be a Sala hanging over the bigger one with outlets and lighting. All building will have good electric supply. I always over size electric wire.
Funny thing is the people up north told me that all was need was a 5/15 AMP meter. I didn't answer them though. Just smiled. Well any help will be Great.

I have a factory about 100 metre from the main lines we used 6-8 mm cable X 4 380-400 Volts we have compressor 11Kw 4 X 7Kw exhaust fans 2 large air con & 2 welders & all certified by Electical Engeer

Ratchaburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.20044 seconds with 19 queries