View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #76 (permalink)
CSFFan
Custom Title Changer

CSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand Expat
CSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand Expat
Donor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airportwo
If its a "Inverter" it shouldn't cycle but run constant and ramp up / down as needed?
After reading about it, yes you're right...I guess I went from hearing it run to not hearing it run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai3
what did you buy in the end?
Daikin - FTKM18NV2S I do believe, I'll check the model number when I get home. I did fill out the warranty card and mailed the top half this morning, for whatever that's worth. The material that came with the A/C also has the call center number on it.

Page generated in 0.08224 seconds with 19 queries