View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 12:49 PM   #3590 (permalink)
VocalNeal
Sukhumvet

VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
Isn't ignorance bliss?
It is not your postman that is necessarily tracked and not even the location of your package.
It is a series of actions or transfer of possession transactions. The last one being you signing at the address/location specified by the sender.

Yes i am sure aircraft are "signed off" as they transfer from on radar system to another but once out of radar range. Which is line of site. They are invisible. Except for GPS/engine management systems. Which in the case of this aircraft were switched off!
How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
VocalNeal is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07757 seconds with 19 queries