View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Airportwo
Thailand Expat

Airportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Donor
I just up sized in the main bedroom from a 18k Mitsubishi to a 24k Daikin, like going from a mini to a Rolls Royce, excellent AC. I have used only Mitsu for the past 15 years or so, in future, Daikin thats all I will be buying, impressed with it!
Note: Deleted as was wrong information due to brain malfunction! Thanks to Mudcat for pointing out error.

Last edited by Airportwo : 17-04-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Airportwo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06657 seconds with 19 queries