View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
CSFFan
Custom User Title

CSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand Expat
CSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand ExpatCSFFan Thailand Expat
Donor
Air Conditioner Recommendations

After only 7 years, our LG A/C has bitten the dust.

The landlord is willing to replace it, but it's up to me to search for a replacement that will suit him.

The room that the A/C is in is our bedroom, which is approximately 50 square meters.

The online BTU guides suggest a 18K BTU unit, but I'd like to oversize it a touch but the BTU ratings seem to jump from 18K to 24K.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance....
Smooci

Page generated in 0.06234 seconds with 19 queries