View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Klondyke

Klondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in ThailandKlondyke has much to be proud of in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettronics View Post
It is the cable that is coming in my unit from the meter down the hall. I need to extend it about 2 meters. It goes to my 60 amp main breaker.
g

I doubt that you could connect a wire of 25mm2 to the meter. Look on the terminal bolts size. Perhaps 6 or 10 mm2 (sq mm) should be enough.
Klondyke is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07158 seconds with 19 queries