Thread: Air Asia Sucks
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 02:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
DJ Pat
Railway enthusiast

DJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand Expat
DJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand ExpatDJ Pat Thailand Expat
Send a message via MSN to DJ Pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immigrunt
Yeah the thanks for the red too.

Air Asia Sucks 13-04-2017 02:16 PM aging one not a way to make friends dude. have a good one

I'm not trying to become your friend. Understanding what the heck you're on about on this thread will suffice.
(???) What's the fuss? Stupidity it seems. Simple thread, man.

Air Asia have developed some bad habits I've noticed after a few flights last year. Appears that I must catch the wrong staff in a bad mood that shift....

I stopped useing them after they lost my bag for 3hrs on return to DM. I did get it back eventually, it was dumped at my feet by a lost-faced somchai who clearly wasn't happy with the farang supposedly getting 'one over' on the native, purely because they claimed I didn't check it on at Krabi, but I then proved that I had.
(simple luggage ticket)

I've found Nok Air to be pretty good, their brighter uniforms matching the smiles and service and punctuality.

Obviously I can't boycott AA but I just had a bit of a sour taste.
DJ Pat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08376 seconds with 19 queries