Thread: Air Asia Sucks
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
birding
Thailand Expat

birding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expat
birding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expatbirding Thailand Expat
Had to make an emergency trip to NZ a couple of weeks back and after looking at possibilities Air Asia was the best short layovers and left from DM which suits me.

Lady boss booked on line for a flight the next day, she has some sort of customer number or something, no problems.

Good comfortable flight down but when it came to booking a return trip there was a long layover in KL with Air Asia so I had to go with a combo of Air NZ and Thai.

I went AA premium on the way down and the beds were quite comfortable and I had a good sleep. The way back was business and the free food and drinks at the departure lounge were great but the beds were no better than AA if anything less comfortable.

Conclusion, Air Asia food was not much chop but then neither was the food on the return trip which amounted to only 2 breakfasts due to a midnight departure time

Cost on AA was a third of that on ANZ-Thai and the the trip between SWP and DM is a pest. Will use Air Asia again if I have to make another trip.
birding is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06455 seconds with 19 queries