Thread: Touring Taiwan
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
katie23
Thailand Expat

katie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expat
katie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expat
Touring Taiwan

Hi all, I'm now in Taiwan, in the city of Hualien. It's on the eastern side. It's my annual holiday - I try to travel outside of my country at least once a year. I'll go on a tour of the Taroko Gorge today, but later. It's raining (drizzling) outside and I was lazy to catch the early trips. So I figured that I might as well pass the time by writing/blogging and make use of the fast wifi of this hostel. I'm posting from a phone, so pardon my spelling or grammar mistakes. (Attention: grammar nazis! Heh) I don't know if I'll be able to post pics of this trip, since when I get back home, I'll be very busy and have to attend a training. So this blog will have to suffice for now. After all, it's the fad now on TD. Heh.
katie23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.10748 seconds with 19 queries