View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
Slick
Thailand Expat

Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
Which consumer unit did you go with
Dont remember the model number and that house is sold but it was the biggest square d consumer box I could find. I want to say it had something like 16 or 20 knockouts and was bare. Just the box and buss bars & stuff in it. Then I bought all the MCB's, Main Breaker, RCBO etc.. Pieces separately, but at the same shop. All square d brand.

The 'fully loaded' ones didnt have the right breakers & amount of circuits + spare knockouts so I went that route. Its been about 3 years now, so they might have more options available.
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08000 seconds with 19 queries