View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Slick
Thailand Expat

Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
Ended up going with a 2.2 meter one from the local shop as I didn't have a big enough car to get the 3 meter one home from watsadu.
lol it should be fine, but after installation, you can do like SandMike says and check the resistance with an Ohm meter/DVOM if you are really concerned about it.

I had just one regular sized one for the whole house driven by the septic tank and it was just fine. Wired into the consumer unit's earth bar, I used that one earth stake to earth everything and used a single main RCBO.

Promise you thats gonna be better & safer than 99% of most home installations here.

I debated driving one for each hot shower and giving them all their own, but decided its overkill & kinda pointless.
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08327 seconds with 19 queries