View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 12:47 PM   #42 (permalink)
David48atTD
Thailand Expat

David48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand Expat
David48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand ExpatDavid48atTD Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettronics View Post
I am about to build and we are not sure what roof material to use. The misses like tile. I have seen a lot of projects using colorbond and I think the product seems good. SCB looks like a good tile to use. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettronics View Post
The misses like tile.
Usually the misses likes cement tile because that is the most expensive option ... thus has the most 'face'. 'face' is important to most Thai's ... cynical position,, but often true.

'cement tile' may or may not be the best for your build.

Have a wander through this ... http://teakdoor.com/construction-in-...d-colours.html (Thailand:- Roofing options, materials and colours)

You're paying the bills ... thus you are the Boss.
David48atTD is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.18221 seconds with 19 queries