View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 12:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
VocalNeal
Sukhumvet

VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
I have about 2 meters of fill.
Do you mean 2m of soil fill or 2m of rubble . If 2m of soil fill then I wouldn't worry.

To get below 2m of rubble you can always dig a 300mm or deeper hole then install a rod down to the bottom of the hole. Secure the ground wire and fill in the hole.

Or you could install more than one rod , more than 6ft apart, to create a network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
Also location wise I know moist is good so would the back of the bathroom where the shower run off is be good or would that be too wet.
Perfect. It doesn't have to be soaking, just damp to be ideal. So to one side of the puddle!
How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
VocalNeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08016 seconds with 19 queries