View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Slick
Thailand Expat

Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
I have seen 1.8 meter ones in home pro but would prefer longer as I have about 2 meters of fill. Any one know where to get a nice long one from / what they are called in Thai so I can ask around.
Dunno what they are called in Thai but when I have this issue I just google an image on my phone and show the people. That usually takes care of it. And 1.8 is fine thats pretty long. Unless your fill dirt is floating away from the original dirt I got mine from home pro or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
And last question any one got a table for the amparage the Thai cable can support seen lots for AWG but none for the Thai metric sq mm system that the cables are rated in.
Surf around here. Should answer the basics.

This is the Pathumthani

Summary of Circuit Breaker and Cable Sizes

Quote:
The following shows the cables sizes for the appropriate circuit breaker;

1.5 mm2 cable - 15 amp maximum circuit breaker.
2.5 mm2 cable - 20 amp maximum circuit breaker.
4 mm2 cable - 25 amp maximum circuit breaker.
6 mm2 cable - 32 amp maximum circuit breaker.
10 mm2 cable - 40 amp maximum circuit breaker.
And in a wet area is ok. I drove mine sorta right by the concrete rings used for the septic system. No problems.
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.10190 seconds with 19 queries