View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
outdoorbloke

outdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forum
Where to buy earth stakes

I know the subject of earthing has been done to death in this forum.
The one thing I haven't found though is where to actually buy earth stakes.
I have seen 1.8 meter ones in home pro but would prefer longer as I have about 2 meters of fill. Any one know where to get a nice long one from / what they are called in Thai so I can ask around.

Also location wise I know moist is good so would the back of the bathroom where the shower run off is be good or would that be to wet. I have to rely on a multimeter checks as the electricians around here are crap so I would rather over engineer the earth.

And last question any one got a table for the amparage the Thai cable can support seen lots for AWG but none for the Thai metric sq mm system that the cables are rated in.
outdoorbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.08111 seconds with 19 queries