View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 04:31 PM   #40 (permalink)
Shutree

Shutree has a great interest in being a Thailand ExpatShutree has a great interest in being a Thailand ExpatShutree has a great interest in being a Thailand ExpatShutree has a great interest in being a Thailand ExpatShutree has a great interest in being a Thailand ExpatShutree has a great interest in being a Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutree
he roof had no soffits and where the foil was exposed it was steadily breaking off and fragmenting into glitter all over the garden.
Not sure I follow, can you find a pic of the situation?
Slick, I moved away from that town and sorry have no pics of the roof. It was coloured steel with attached foam and a reflective surface on the underside.
The roofing projected about half a metre beyond the building, so the underside there was exposed. The foam there was steadily falling off the metal. I guess that house was 2 or 3 years old.
Like the OP here I am thinking about roofing choices for my own future build. Based on what I have read here and elsewhere, the foam backed steel seems like a good choice. But I do have a question about its durability.
Shutree is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08279 seconds with 19 queries