Thread: Tilezontilez
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 08:36 AM   #25 (permalink)
BaitongBoy
Thailand Expat

BaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand Expat
BaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand ExpatBaitongBoy Thailand Expat
Good day, Wasp...I found this on LinkedIn when checking my email...Under 3D Printed Houses...

Apparently, (in Russia, I think) they've just "printed" a whole house (minus only the roof) from a massive 3D printing machine...The material was "kind of like concrete"...Took less than 24 hours at a cost of about $10,000 complete with materials and labour...

But I digress...Here's what reminded me of you:

WASP:

The Company

CSP (Centro Sviluppo Progetti) was founded in 2003 from a 10-year experience of founder Massimo Moretti gained in the world of electronics and mechanics. The company develops innovative projects: continuous research and state of the art are the cornerstones of a work that is based on the desire to leave a better world than one has found and on trust in the technology behind sustainable progress.

And that is how WASP (World’s Advanced Saving Project) was created in 2012. A project focused on developing 3D printing and that finds its roots in the world of Open-source, trying to give and put into circulation know-how and tools. WASP manufactures solid professional printers with the aim to encourage sustainable development and in-house production.
BaitongBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08006 seconds with 19 queries