View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 11:15 AM   #206 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyenglish View Post

Thanks JPPR2,

Trial and tribulations indeed!
All seems to be back to 'normal' now, thank goodness... I think my mention of finishing the build and then selling so that money can be put in the bank seems to have changed things somewhat.

Work continues with the build, but I'll hold off uploading photos until I can figure out why the 'eff the links to the ones I had posted already just went for a burton.
Outstanding news. You know one thing about Thai women versus western women is they are always up front on money issues and have no issues calling men on it. Its a weird dynamic that has taken me a few years to understand. I talk about retirement and my wife gives me that look of "what will we do?".....I said "Hey its coming and you have nothing to complain or worry about" she just walks away plotting and planning...
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07498 seconds with 19 queries