View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 10:35 AM   #203 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjonnyenglish is a name known to all Thailand Expats
Quote:
Originally Posted by diverken View Post
No they have gone.Really injoying your thread Mate all the best for the future I hope things work out ok.
Thanks Diverken, I am forging ahead and things are starting to come together.

Seems that I have been able to secure the finances to complete the build, and might even be able to put furniture in as well.

Latest update is that the electrician had failed to put in a light switch in the guest bedroom (which had been rendered yesterday!), and also we are missing 2 lighting points (one in each bathroom above the places set aside for the mirrors).

Apart from that, there seems to be a change in mood from 'er indoors, now that some finances are on their way.. I won't comment on this just yet.
jonnyenglish is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07244 seconds with 19 queries