Page 2 of 291 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast
    Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickschoppers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    I think that all the resistance toward Trump, mainly by disgruntled Democrats, should be toned down a bit. Too much time is being spent on embellishing fake news that could be spent on more important things.
    I think the Trump administration should stop embellishing fake news (i.e. the GCHQ lie - and what now appears to be the Trump Tower wiretapping lie).
    Agree, but I also think you have to respond or everyone interprets silence as guilt. A Catch 22 really. Alleged is still the operative word, and yes it needs to be dropped by all until some difinitive evidence surfaces. All the speculation is a waste of time, my original point.
    Trump shouldn't be giving it credence in the first place. He's making himself, the White House and the USA look foolish by doing so. It's him who keeps prattling on about fake news yet he still peddles it.
    Good points.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    16-07-2021 @ 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    it's like the Lewinsky affair, completely pointless and nothing to show at the end

what does the Russian ties proves ?
    It proves what a bunch of liars this administration are.
    Oh, and while we're here, have you wondered WHY they would lie about the Russian connections if there's nothing there?
    Obama repeatably lied too, big fucking deal, and the press wasn't on his ass 24/7 for it

why did Trump lied about the connection ? because he is surrounded by idiots and he knows the fools will take anything as an excuse to go after him, as it has clearly been demonstrated since that story came to light

If we are to believe all those American snowflake nutters, Trump ties to Russia would make him a KGB agent

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    I see a lot of support for Trump in Europe, people get it why he got elected

it's only the silly press and the Politically Correct crowd that is all upset about it,

fuck them, they are not mainstream, they are a minority, it's a new game plan, the old ideological model is fucked and done.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Even Obama wouldn't be electable in this new paradigm, no credibility with his soft touch and distant intelligent approach to politics

Last Online
    Today @ 03:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna
    Trump shouldn't be giving it credence in the first place. He's making himself, the White House and the USA look foolish by doing so. It's him who keeps prattling on about fake news yet he still peddles it.
    Exactly. Media fires, Trump reacts. Trump fires, media reacts.
    Let the investigation run it's course before either side of the peanut gallery puts in their 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly
    If we are to believe all those American snowflake nutters, Trump ties to Russia would make him a KGB agent
    Naw. American's don't take kindly when our law makers approve foriegn transactions which benefit them rather than the nation. That's what this is all about.

As long as Trump refuses to divest himself of all his financial holdings in the 500 business entities which form the Trump Organization he will subject to endless allegations of conflict of interest. He best get used of it and ignore "allegations".

Last Online
    @
    I think that all the resistance toward Trump, mainly by disgruntled Democrats, should be toned down a bit. Too much time is being spent on embellishing fake news that could be spent on more important things. Nothing to do with competition, everything to do with BS news like CNN, who is clearly biased. I have many friends in the US who try to jump on the band wagon because their feelings are hurt after losing the election.

You lot seem to lump all Americans in with the Democratic snowflakes, but like I explained to Snub, Americans are not all the same. Try to wrap your head around that relatively simple concept, if you can.
    Why do you stick your head in the sand?

There was a reason Flynn was fired.

There is a reason both Houses are having investigations.

There is a reason Comey was summoned yesterday.

Are you seriously not interested in whether or not Flynn was attending highly sensitive security briefings while being paid by the Russians? Especially as the orange-faced wanker knew that he had been caught in a lie.

There are questions to be answered, and frankly it doesn't matter a toss if you or the orange-faced wanker try and call it "fake news".

Frankly the fact you are still doing that makes you look a bit silly, and it's not what I would call "defending your country", I'd call it defending the orange-faced wanker.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-01-2024 @ 01:10 AM
    Obama repeatably lied too, big fucking deal, and the press wasn't on his ass 24/7 for it
    You mean "you will be able to keep your doctor". Yes, that did not pan out but it was not a deliberate lie. What moral deficiency do you have that allows you to defend outright fabrications that accuse the former president of committing a felony without a shred of evidence other than whacko conspiracy theories? You are so anxious to ram your ultra right wing agenda down the throats of everyone else that there is no vile tactic that you do not endorse.
    This post has not been authorized by the TeakDoor censorship committee.

Last Online
    12-07-2018 @ 08:37 AM
    I think we should just let the scriptwriters get on with their job. So far, it's better than

Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Yawn!

And it should be merged with the other desperate, straw clutching shit.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    23-08-2021 @ 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    A quick recap:

What We Know About the Investigation
    Key senators, grim faced...

There ya have it!

Grounds for impeachment!

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Earl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    A quick recap:

What We Know About the Investigation
    Key senators, grim faced...

There ya have it!

Grounds for impeachment!

In fairness, that must be a cub reporter.

Feinstein always has a face like a smacked arse.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    You mean "you will be able to keep your doctor". Yes, that did not pan out but it was not a deliberate lie. What moral deficiency do you have that allows you to defend outright fabrications that accuse the former president of committing a felony without a shred of evidence other than whacko conspiracy theories? You are so anxious to ram your ultra right wing agenda down the throats of everyone else that there is no vile tactic that you do not endorse.
    stop being ridiculous, Obama lied on a lot of more things than ObamaCare, but that's part of the game these days

The Orange Leader is making shit up as he goes along, not really lies, more lines of defense to deter his hysterical snowflakes opponents

oh and Trump is a big liberal, so stop that shit with right wing lunatics

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    not really lies
    He lies and double downs on his lies. And he has stooges like you that buy it. Never mind we all know you are a white ultra nationalist who takes his marching orders from Putin and his propaganda machine.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert
    And he has stooges like you that buy it
    we don't buy anything, he is simply ranting like a crazy person, and that's exactly what he should be doing, because in a crazy world, he sounds more and more like a normal person

Quote Originally Posted by Humbert
    Never mind we all know you are a white ultra nationalist who takes his marching orders from Putin and his propaganda machine.
    you are raving mad yourself, see commies under the bed everywhere etc... sounds more and more like a right wing nutter stuck in the 60s, a bit like Boon Mee

Last Online
    @
    not really lies
    He lies and double downs on his lies. And he has stooges like you that buy it. Never mind we all know you are a white ultra nationalist who takes his marching orders from Putin and his propaganda machine.
    Huh?

He's just a weird, gallic fag troll.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    I'm being generous.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    you American nutters are really one of a kind

no wonder Trump won

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    we don't buy anything, he is simply ranting like a crazy person, and that's exactly what he should be doing, because in a crazy world, he sounds more and more like a normal person
    Twisted and desperate sounding explanation. He is an incompetent who is in over his head.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    I'm being generous.
    So am I.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    27-12-2020 @ 05:44 PM
    I'm looking forward watching the special snowflakes' hopes get crushed yet again.

The election is over girls, isn't time you accepted that instead of inhabiting a dreamworld where the election will get invalidated?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    02-09-2018 @ 07:55 PM
    Does Trump really wear Russian ties, a gift from Putin perhaps.
    I thought it was Chinese made caps that were going to bring him down.

But he is doing the right thing giving his opponents stupid things to rant on about, they are to busy to look closely at important things he is doing, distractions, as in making them look at his left hand so they cant see what his right hand is doing.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    ^
    Very perceptive.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by birding View Post
    Does Trump really wear Russian ties, a gift from Putin perhaps.
    I thought it was Chinese made caps that were going to bring him down.

But he is doing the right thing giving his opponents stupid things to rant on about, they are to busy to look closely at important things he is doing, distractions, as in making them look at his left hand so they cant see what his right hand is doing.
    We all know what he does with his right hand.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    23-08-2021 @ 06:47 PM
    not really lies
    When ya double down, that is da fucking truth.

Bear witness dumby, Trump is certainly controling the narrative.

CNN, ect? Bye bye,

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by birding
    important things he is doing, distractions, as in making them look at his left hand so they cant see what his right hand is doing.
    What an utterly stupid analogy. You keep hearing this line of BS from posters like Earl and Birdbrain. As if losing his credibility is a good thing. Oh, yes that clever fellow fooling everyone with his devious shell game. he he he.
    Take a look at his newest approval ratings. 37%. He's a massive failure and everyone is on to his plan to fcuk seniors at the expense of rich fat cats, disembowel the EPA and the DOE and run the country like a tin pot dictator. The fact that you idiots support this vile piece of shit says a lot more about you than it does about him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...dOB?li=BBnb7Kz
    Last edited by Humbert; 20-03-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Page 2 of 291 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information