Thread: Tilezontilez
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Klondyke

Klondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai ForumKlondyke is just really nice on this Thai Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasp View Post
Well !!!!
Thank you for the responses.
I have a Scoreboard of 3 saying " yes .... go ahead " .......... and 4 saying " no - it's a daft thing to do ".
Or its cheapskate or whatever with an eye roll .
So it's confusingly even .
I remember when these tiles went down and they used a base of about 40mm of cement and squished the tiles onto that . A slack way of levelling .
But now its an awful lot of stuff to break up and remove .
Thinking ..................
Wasp
What is "yes", what is "no"? I can add up to "not to break it". It's not just about the work is cheap, but about waste of time and the mess in the house. I (my chaan pun) had laid cement blocks (and somewhere also tiles) direct on older tiles of wall and bottom of swimming pool - by a simple cement with addition nam yaa (waterproof). No problem even after two earthquakes.
Klondyke is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08372 seconds with 19 queries