Thread: Laos
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 05:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
fishlocker
Thailand Expat

fishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expat
fishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expat
It's like anywhere as it is what you make it. I can see if you have lived in Southeast Asia you may find it pretty much the "same same but different."

I had a great laugh on a semi busy road on the way out of town. They crew pulled the truck over at a roadside market to pick something up. I had a great Idea for a laugh.

Gave the go pro to the girlfriend as she stood on the sidewalk next to the truck filming me as I stood down the road as the loan Falang trying to hitch a ride out of the city.

The look I got from some of those ladies was priceless. Even the little niece recognized the prank and was laughing her ass off. She knew as well as I none of these proper working ladies were going to stop for a hitchhiker.

Now had it been in a place full of opportunist gals they would be fighting over a piece of the fish.

Last edited by fishlocker : 13-03-2017 at 05:59 AM.
fishlocker is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.13122 seconds with 19 queries