Thread: TM 30?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 10:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Seekingasylum
Thailand Expat

Seekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand Expat
Seekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand ExpatSeekingasylum Thailand Expat
Well it would certainly be interesting if Jomtien pulls that silly stunt with us. A copy of my wife's tabien baan and confirmation of my residence by the managing company of our building already appear on my file. But the real problem will emerge when we publicly disclose the number of units in our condo that have been rented out on a hotel basis contrary to the law - the Thai owners and their agents are not completing the TM30 but I daresay they will enjoy the publicity.
Seekingasylum is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06936 seconds with 19 queries