View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 09:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
outdoorbloke

outdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
What size are your precast columns? If 15cm then perfect for use of 15cm q-con. You can save a bit by using 10cm q-con for internal walls.

Recommend you go with standard sized upvc windows purchased from home mart, global house or whatever in Chachoengsao. Several sizes available.

You are on the money here the main reason for the 15cm Qcon is the precast columns are 15cm. And the cost of Qcon has come down alot got quoted 35B per block for a total of 32,000 for all the walls.

I am also planing to use the standard sizes for the windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post

Depending on available village water and sewage some thought needed on what you need. Most village water supplies are iffy. Low pressure, frequent loss of supply and cleanliness problems. Best to have holding tank, filter and pump.
Yeah the water supply in the village is low pressure and frequently cuts out.
If there is money left for a pump and tank I will get one other wise I will have to live with out
outdoorbloke is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09105 seconds with 19 queries