View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 05:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
outdoorbloke

outdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forumoutdoorbloke is just really nice on this Thai Forum
Thanks for the Info on the fans. I was wondering how much they were worth.

Part of the reason I went for high ceilings was because I am tall and on a normal 2.4 meter place I feel like the fan will cut my head off

I am planing on an Aircon in the living room I am thinking a 3.5KW system which should almost be over kill but will be able to do the whole house. (Feel free to add advice here as I am not an aircon expert by any means )

As for water it will just be the crappy town supply for the moment. I do want to put in a well when we do our house. I also want to filter it but they will both come later when funds allow
outdoorbloke is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07243 seconds with 19 queries