View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 05:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
outdoorbloke

outdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forumsoutdoorbloke Spending a lot of time on Thai Forums
Thanks for the Info on the fans. I was wondering how much they were worth.

Part of the reason I went for high ceilings was because I am tall and on a normal 2.4 meter place I feel like the fan will cut my head off

I am planing on an Aircon in the living room I am thinking a 3.5KW system which should almost be over kill but will be able to do the whole house. (Feel free to add advice here as I am not an aircon expert by any means )

As for water it will just be the crappy town supply for the moment. I do want to put in a well when we do our house. I also want to filter it but they will both come later when funds allow
outdoorbloke is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06266 seconds with 19 queries