View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Slick
Thailand Expat

Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Slick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand ExpatSlick Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorbloke
I have a small budget of 400,000 baht Builder has quoted me 125,000 for the labour Component.
Why didn't you just use day rate guys? Would have come out way cheaper. And yeah I would have used regular it-blok instead of q-con, no 6" insulation, and ceiling tile instead of gyprock. Steel roof is a good choice though, and the inlaws wont give a shit about rain noise. These people are borderline narcoleptic anyway.

3 light fixtures and 3 double plug outlets, one for each room, and a 3 circuit breaker box with a main breaker, single RCBO feeding the 3 circuits, and 3 breakers, one circuit feeding each room. Basically the only real give a fuck area would be at least a little electrical safety. You could, in all honesty, supply that entire house with a single circuit assuming no AirCon/hot shower. But even a 3 circuit setup with RCBO is cheap as fuck and has a little room to grow, not like they will care or have the foresight for it.

For a place that small, it could easily be done for about 200k with day rate guys and getting cheaper stuff.

The inlaws don't give a fuck about that 'fancy' stuff and probably view it as a waste anyway.
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08162 seconds with 19 queries