View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 07:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
beerlaodrinker
Thailand Expat

beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
yeah Bettyboo was there, the tosspot invited me out for a drink in Bangkok late Jan and stood me up........again.

South Korea sounds a bit shit to me, but at your age mate......
im still a hunsom coont mate, bit tubby but I've heard they like that in Korea, Betty stood me up in Korea to, my train was passing by his bumfuck town. He reneged, I even offered to bring my own goat, must of made him nervous

We can't all win lotto, some of us have to work
beerlaodrinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07539 seconds with 19 queries