View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
beerlaodrinker
Thailand Expat

beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
beerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expatbeerlaodrinker Thailand Expat
Need some advice

My job in Lao is coming to a finish soon due to economic circumstance so I started to flick my CV out there in cyberspace and see what bounces back, turns out there might be something for me in Cambodia in a month or 2 saturdayi was googling the mining recruitment web sites and sent my :CV of for a job that looked right up my alley. Got a call from the recruitment outfit on Monday morning and we talked turkey, turns out the jobs in South Korea. Sounds ok to me and we even discussed renumeration. Im up for it if they wanna employ my ass. Anyone got stories re, working in Korea? I'm not a tefler This is mining/exploration
beerlaodrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Smooci

Page generated in 0.06993 seconds with 19 queries