View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
justme2017

justme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expatsjustme2017 is a name known to all Thailand Expats
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickmansucks View Post
Hello,

Anybody has been to Koh rong island lately ?

Can you help me compare with Thai islands as Koh phanghan ?

Is it the nicest island in Cambodia ?

Thank you.
It is a beautiful island for sure. Most of the accommodation was a bit dumpy in my opinion. Why does this matter? Well, because the sand flies are terrible there so a bungalow with big holes in it is torture. You will get eaten alive. The water has that stuff in it that glows at night, I forget what it is called but it is pretty cool.

I haven't been to Koh Phanghan so can't compare it. I would say it is a nice island as far as Cambodia goes but an average island if compared to Thailand.

Younger backpacker crowd centered in one beach. Three days was enough for me but if you like to sit on a beach and smoke weed all day it might be for you.

I found that Otres offered much of what Koh Rong offered but more convenient. The water on Koh Rong is a little cooler and more refreshing

I would visit Koh Rong if I am in the area for sure but wouldn't go a long way to go to that area in the first place. If that makes sense.
justme2017 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08279 seconds with 19 queries