View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #130 (permalink)
Airportwo
Thailand Expat

Airportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in ThailandAirportwo is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Donor
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
Very nice but I reckon you'll need guttering.
Yes I reckon you are right. It's on the list to sort out before rainy season.
Unless you wanna put in a rainwater tank, I'm not a believer in guttering in the tropics- when it rains heavily, it just overwhelms the guttering anyway. And having recently had to pay for repairs and painting for the guttering on our place down south, frankly I wish I hadn't bothered- we don't have guttering up here in Ubon, (except at the back to feed a rainwater tank), and really don't miss it. PVC is the best guttering material- but it's bluddy expensive.
Interesting opinion. Maybe will see how it goes when the rain starts then take it from there.
I put in "Singapore" style "guttering", so rain comes off the roof straight into a drain which is about 3 inches deep around the property aligned where the runoff from roof is, this feeds straight into the main drainage system.
Sure you know what I mean............
Airportwo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09896 seconds with 19 queries