View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #130 (permalink)
Airportwo
Thailand Expat

Airportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in ThailandAirportwo has much to be proud of in Thailand
Donor
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
Very nice but I reckon you'll need guttering.
Yes I reckon you are right. It's on the list to sort out before rainy season.
Unless you wanna put in a rainwater tank, I'm not a believer in guttering in the tropics- when it rains heavily, it just overwhelms the guttering anyway. And having recently had to pay for repairs and painting for the guttering on our place down south, frankly I wish I hadn't bothered- we don't have guttering up here in Ubon, (except at the back to feed a rainwater tank), and really don't miss it. PVC is the best guttering material- but it's bluddy expensive.
Interesting opinion. Maybe will see how it goes when the rain starts then take it from there.
I put in "Singapore" style "guttering", so rain comes off the roof straight into a drain which is about 3 inches deep around the property aligned where the runoff from roof is, this feeds straight into the main drainage system.
Sure you know what I mean............
Airportwo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09813 seconds with 19 queries