View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:29 PM   #320 (permalink)
Wasp
Thailand Expat

Wasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in ThailandWasp has much to be proud of in Thailand
I will however say this .

There was an intention to do all this work and peoples gave me plenty of good guidance and lots of stupid advice . I preferred the stupid advice .
But there was an intention to construct this stuff . However I just never got used to the idea that the brother feels entitled to simply stay on the property forever .

It looks like he will just stay . In his part of the land - which is all Missy's land . Continuing to live his utterly filthy existence and continually simply removing from Missy's house anything he fancies when she's not there .

I grew up assuming that I and my 3 sisters would wander off into the World making or own lives . And we did . This idea that people just never grow up and leave .... that they keep subdividing and subdividing the family plot until the great grandchildren each have 2 sq m is just insane to me .
Missy has bought out everybody --- but the brother still stays there with an average of 4 dogs and many chickens screeching and shitting. He lives in squalor - as do so many Thais - and it seems to me that he simply cannot SEE it !
He seems unaware of the filth all around him that HE keeps producing and living in .

Missy bought things for her house . She returned to work in UK . So he wandered in and took her fridge , her gas cooker assembly thing , her fans , her sofa .
Missy returned and with all this bizarre Thai thing about never confronting anybody she wouldn't face him about it !!!

I was more inclined to punch his face inside out . But no.

So the subject of this thread never got started . Because to do any construction I would need to be there from start to finish and for every moment of the day .... otherwise materials are likely to disappear and be put to other uses . Extensions to Palazzo Filth would probably appear .A pig pen or two badly constructed and with maximum likelihood of appalling waste and stench problems .
I can see light fittings and shower heads making mystery exits . Even something as simple as light bulbs. Cheap but damn annoying . Especially when you know who is doing it.

And all the time the continuing squalor.

Depressing.

Wasp

Last edited by Wasp : 12-01-2017 at 03:12 AM.
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07779 seconds with 19 queries