View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
crocman
Thailand Expat

crocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
crocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumscrocman User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie23 View Post
@khmen - thanx, very useful tips esp. abt the train during weekends only. Will have to consider that when planning.

@croc - will consider Koh Rong, maybe just a day trip from Snooky, though. I might travel in April (holy week) or May, depends on several factors. Btw, did your brother go diving in Puerto Galera last xmas break?

As of now, I'm partial to either Snooky in Cambo or Vung Tau in Vn, due to accessiblity by public transport. But nothing is final yet, so keep those suggestions coming...thnx all!
Hey Katie, my brother didn't end up in Galera. I think he got a bit nervous about all the bad publicity surrounding Duterte. He opted for Thailand instead which worked out alright as he took our father there for his first visit.However my daughter spent New Years in Boracay. Tougher than her uncle

If the stars align the Dragonlady and I are hoping to land in PP on April 18 and then head to Sookyville and Koh Rong for about 10 days. You never know our paths may cross.

If not Cambodia, we are definitely back in Los late June and all of July. Doing the usual beach and island trip.
HE Clinic

Page generated in 0.08921 seconds with 19 queries